Jeffrey L. Levy is an experienced family law attorney, with a law degree from Vanderbilt University, and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Chicago. He is an active member of the American, Tennessee, Nashville and Williamson County Bar Associations. He sits with the Family Law Code Reform Committee of the Tennessee Bar Association. Mr. Levy frequently lectures to lawyers and other groups. He is Vice-Chairman of the Domestic Violence Intervention Center, Inc., formerly known as Peace.
Jeffrey L. Levy is pleased to practice with the professional association of Bruce, Weathers, Corley & Lyle. Based in Nashville, he takes cases from across middle Tennessee.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee
- University of Chicago
- Master of Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Nashville Bar Association, Member
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Domestic Violence Intervention Center, Vice-Chairman
- Tennessee Bar Association, Family Law Code Reform Committee